Remember growing up eating those cream cheese salami rolls? I remember many a day by the pool snacking on these little bites of cream cheese filled goodness before running off to jump in the pool again – after waiting 10 minutes after eating of course. Well those little salami bites just grew up. Like a lot.
Lay out slices of salami to be about the length of a stalk of asparagus. Gently cut off a slice of brie and lay next to the asparagus.
Fold the salami over the brie and the asparagus, then continue to roll and press the brie against the salami edge and asparagus to seal the roll.
Chop into bite size peices then serve alongside your favorite sandwich! Just when I was just starting to believe I was an adult, I went ahead and made a peanut butter and banana bento box and cut it into the shape of a puzzle. I’m 24 years old.
Check out my other not-for-adults-but-actually-I’m-an-adult Bento Boxes!
Asparagus & Brie Salami Roll-Ups
- 8 stalks asparagus
- 1 wheel brie cut into strips
- 8-10 slices salami
- Lay out slices of salami about the length of 1 stalk of asparagus. Be sure to trim the edge of the asparagus if it is tough or woody.
- Cut off 1/2 inch slices of brie and place next to a stalk of asparagus down the center of the salamis.
- Fold over one side of the salami and tuck beneath the brie, then continue to roll until the brie and asparagus are secured in the center. Press the brie sides gently to secure the roll.
- Cut the asparagus into even, bite sizes pieces.
- Serve chilled or room temperature. Enjoy!