This week’s challenge was “food in disguise.” Don’t let these rolls fool you, they taste just like hamburgers!
Cheeseburger Rolls with Mayo ‘Glaze’
Don't let these rolls fool you, they taste just like hamburgers!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Brown and rinse the hamburger. Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Roll out the seamless dough. Place all of the slices of American cheese across the dough. Spread the cooked hamburger meat across the dough.
- Top with onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard as desired. Roll the dough into a tight spiral.
- Slice the spiral of dough into five evenly sized pieces. Arrange the cheeseburger rolls in a greased circular pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dough has browned and cooked through.
- While the rolls bake, stir together the mayonnaise, pickle juice, and remaining onions. Chill until ready to serve. Spread over the tops of the cheeseburger rolls and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!