Yo, I heard you liked cookies so I put cookies in your cookies made from cookies.
Ever wanted cookies in milk rolled into one? These cookies are made from cookies, stuffed with cookies and baked into even bigger cookies.
If you add some milk for dipping, you’ll have cookies ‘n’ cream cookies in cream.
Made with Oreo pudding – these cookies are definitely a show stopper. Not only is the dough infused with Oreo pudding, the centers are stuffed with Oreos too!
And who would I be if I didn’t serve milk’s favorite cookie with some actual milk! It’s a cookie-ception!
Cookies ‘n’ Cream Cookies
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip together the brown sugar, white sugar and butter until lightened in color. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, Oreo pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the bowl of the stand mixer on low speed about one quarter cup at a time.
- Add the crushed Oreo and half of the broken cookies ‘n’ cream white chocolate bits. Mix into the batter on medium-low speed until a thick, sticky dough forms.
- Measure out 1-2 tablespoons of dough and flatten in your palm. Place a whole Oreo cookie in the center. Measure out another tablespoon of dough and place it on top of the Oreo and wrap the dough around the sides. Flatten the cookies to be about a half inch thick. If you run out of Oreo cookies, form the remaining dough into small balls and flatten to a half inch thick.
- Arrange the dough balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are cooked through. They will still have a pale color when they are finished cooking.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and keep on the baking sheet for another 5-10 minutes then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack. Serve with a tall glass of milk and enjoy!