S’mores are synonymous with summertime.
But if you don’t have a campfire to toast your marshmallows, this insanely easy four ingredient smores dip will certainly satiate your appetite for the ooey gooey summer classic.
Serve up your smores dip with graham crackers and whatever else you can think of to dip in melted marshmallows and chocolate.
This delicious dip is the ultimate indoor alternative to a time honored summer tradition.
Four Ingredient S’mores Dip
- Make a double boiler by heating half a pot of water to a simmer then place a heat proof bowl that is larger than the pot on top. The bottom should not quite be touching the water.
- Preheat the broiler – on the low setting if you have it available. Use a double boiler to melt together the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate bars. Let the chocolate bars melt until they can easily be stirred in to the sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth and glossy. Remove from heat.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into a serving dish – I split four servings between two ramekins. You can also use a large shallow baking dish.
- Place regular sized marshmallows halfway down in the chocolate. Place 4-5 inches below the broiler. Cook for 5-8 minutes, keeping a careful eye not to burn the marshmallows, until the marshmallows are golden brown and puffed up.
- Let the serving dish cool for 5-10 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy with fresh strawberries, pretzels or, of course, graham crackers.