This week I teamed up with AmBari Nutrition to make this incredibly simple – and practically healthy – protein packed pudding pie!
I’ve been attempting to lose weight by focusing on eating healthier and watching my caloric intake. Eating high protein meals has been a great way to feel fuller for longer – but at the end of the day, the thing I miss most on my wedding diet is being able to eat dessert.
This protein-enhanced pudding pie is the perfect solution to sneaking in some sweets without breaking the calorie bank. Plus with the addition of AmBari Nutrition’s Tropical Banana protein powder, you can have your pie and eat it too.
Coming in at around 200 calories per slice, this banana cream pie is anything but traditional; but still absolutely delicious.
If you’re going to snack, it might as well be something filling. The addition of Tropical Banana protein – in it’s pudding form – is a great way to meet the needs of your sweet tooth and not be left craving more sugar once you’ve finished.
The addition of AmBari Nutrition’s chocolate minis on top is what really sets this pie apart. These tiny morsels give just the right amount of texture – and just so happen to also be protein packed!
High-Protein Banana Cream Pudding Pie | AmBari Nutrition
- 2 packets packets AmBari Nutrition Tropical Banana protein powder
- 1 packet packet AmBari Nutrition Chocolate Minis
- 1 ½ cup milk + more as needed
- 3 bananas
- 3 cups low fat whipped cream topping (e.g. low fat Cool Whip)
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust or homemade equivalent
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and protein until it reaches a pudding-like consistency. Add more milk if the pudding is too thick.
- Slice the bananas into thin pieces and arrange about half of the pieces directly on the graham cracker crust. Pour the pudding over the bananas so that they are completely covered. Arrange the remaining banana slices on top of the pudding.
- Spread the whipped cream topping over the top of the bananas and all the way to the edges of the pie crust. This layer should be at least an inch thick.
- Sprinkle the chocolate minis over the top of the whipped topping. Chill for at least one hour to fully set the banana pudding layer. Slice and enjoy!