Pumpkin pies are so 2019. It’s time for a new pie to have a place on the dessert table.
These banana cream pudding pies are like a cross between a cheesecake, custard and pudding all whipped up into one crust.
This dessert is as “set it and forget it” as it gets – no baking involved. 2020 will be the year of the pudding pie – just you wait!
The consistency of these pies starts off as pudding-like, and then the longer they set, the better they get!
Thought not going to lie, you can totally catch me eating the filling right out of the bowl – before it can even hit the pie crusts!
Topped with a caramel drizzle and a touch of whipped cream, these mini banana pudding pies are simple delicious – and so incredibly easy to make!
No-Bake Banana Cream Pudding Pies
- 2 bananas mashed
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12 mini prepacked graham cracker crusts or one single full sized pie crust
- 2 ripe bananas sliced for topping
- whipped cream for topping
- caramel sauce for topping
- In a small bowl, combine the pudding mix, water, cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Mash two bananas and stir into the mix.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring between each until the chocolate is melted. Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the pudding mix and fold until well combined.
- Pour the pie filling into the prepared pie crusts. Chill for 24 hours until the tops have fully set. The center should have a slight wobble but be firm around the edges.
- Immediately before serving, cut the remaining bananas into thin slices and decorate the tops of the pies as desired. Drizzle on caramel sauce and whipped cream topping to your liking. Enjoy!