Today we are making a quick and easy one sheet pan meal with ginger sesame carrots, roasted onions, buttered asparagus and a simple sriracha honey salmon filet.
As an avid chef, this meal almost feels like cheating. Just pile it on the pan and let it cook – it’s seriously that easy!
One Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner FOR TWO!
- 2 filets salmon
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 5 tablespoons olive oil as needed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ tablespoon ginger powder optional
- 1 cup white onion cut in half & into 1/8 wedges
- 8 oz asparagus
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F | 220 C. Cover a large baking sheet with foil. Arrange the carrots onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle the carrots with olive oil and season with celery salt, sesame seeds, onion powder, garlic powder and ginger powder. Add more olive oil as needed. Use tongs to 'stir' the carrots on the baking sheet so they are evenly coated in seasoning. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut the onion in half. Place the end on the shallow of a wooden spoon and cut the onion into wedges, using the spoon to stop the knife from going all the way through. Place cut side up on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus onto the baking sheet in an even layer. Dot the asparagus with dabs of butter and sprinkle the capers across the top of the asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, sriracha, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley and ginger. Place the salmon filets onto the baking sheet in an open space, skin side down. Pour the sauce over the top of the salmon so that the salmon is evenly coated.
- Bake at 425 F | 220 C for 30-40 minutes, until the carrots are tender and the salmon flakes easily. Serve hot and enjoy!