Maybe I’ve been watching too many horror movies lately, but I can’t stop thinking about all things spooky! This Halloween has been the scariest yet – with more creepy dishes than ever before.
But now it’s time for the real haunting to begin – with cursed cocktails!
I Vant to Suck Your Vlood
Making this drink might not give you life everlasting but it might just make you the life of the midnight party.
- vodka – whatever brand you prefer, I used classic Smirnoff
- orange bitters – to give it some bite
- grenadine – for extra flavoring and a bit of blood red in the drink
- lemon lime soda – for some fizzy goodness
- strawberry glaze/gel – for the bloody rim!
Use the strawberry gel around the rim to create a sweet bloody effect that is perfect for sipping on.
Find more HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS here!
Vampire Blood – EASY Halloween Cocktail
- 3 oz vodka
- 1 teaspoon orange bitters
- ½ oz grenadine
- 8 oz lemon lime soda Sprite or 7Up
- strawberry gel or glaze for rim
- Pour glaze into a shallow plate and dip the rim of the glass into the glaze. Let most of the excess drip off but let some drip down the sides of the glass for a bloody effect.
- Pour the vodka into the glass followed by the orange bitters and grenadine. The grenadine should sink to the bottom. Top off the glass with lemon lime soda, as desired. Happy Halloween!